- Cannock, Staffordshire
- £9.00 - 10.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Link2Recruit are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the waste management industry currently require an administrator to join their successful business on a temporary on-going basis with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
Duties will include-
- Raising of orders for suppliers
- To provide Administrative support for the Brokering & Contractor Department, Co-ordination of jobs from enquiry stage to invoicing.
- To liaise with Third party Contractors facilities to obtain disposal prices in line with Company procedures
- To cost and quote for the disposal of any bulk or drum waste in line with company policy, ensuring the quote is competitive and legal.
- To ensure that Calls from customers are dealt with swiftly and efficiently ensuring that the correct information is provided, including quotations etc to assist with service efficiency.
- Work is completed within agreed team targets turnaround of booking from initial query to scheduling the collection and invoicing
- To deal with both internal and external customers. Responsible for ensuring that waste queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently in line with processes and including ensuring that legislative paperwork is completed.
- Dealing with post-collection queries, including invoice queries, non-conformances, certificates of disposal.
The role for sales administrator so the ideal candidate will have previous admin experience and will be proficient with Microsoft packages and invoicing software. Experience of the waste management industry is beneficial but most essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a waste management company with great career prospects within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Norton Canes and would be commutable from Great Wryly, Cannock, Hednesford and Brownhill. our client is situated close to public transportation links, parking facilities are available for staff, a canteen facility is available for all staff use.
Hours of Work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Rates of Pay £9.00ph and is weekly pay
Overtime Available, opportunities for training and permanent positions available for right candidate.
Please apply online or call our Waste management division on 0121 377 7006 option 1.
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.
Key Words Admin, Administrator, administration, Microsoft , excel, word, calls, queries, respond, email, SAP Data, Credit Control