- Hawarden, Flintshire
- £8.00 - 9.00
- Overtime & Weekends
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Link2recreuit are recruiting for our Client who is looking for 5 Multidrop Van drivers to perform deliveries from their Deeside distribution centre; drivers will be expected to perform 50 - 100 deliveries per day. Standard hours of work will begin at 0700 - 0800, and will be until finish. Job and finish.
There is a potential for overtime available Monday to Friday as well as lots of weekends.
Weekends are the busiest time so you must be flexiable.
Basic rate of pay is £8.00 per hour with uplift in pay for overtime, weekends and bank holidays.
Enhanced rate for Sat & Sun shifts.
As the Multi-Drop Delivery Driver your will:
- Manage and organise designated delivery notes into route order and loading vehicle accordingly.
- Keep a good line of communication at all times with the distribution centre.
- Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
- Collect returns within company guidelines.
- Ensure all documentation is correct and submitted on time.
- Observe legislation and Company procedures while driving and ensure health and safety at work.
- Deliver between 50-100 drops per day.
To be a successful Multi-Drop Delivery Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a current full driving licence for a minimum of 3 years and be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes.
- Hold A current full driving licence, no more than 6 points, with NO endorsements for DD,DR, CD or IN endorsement codes.
- Previous delivery driving experience driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Self-motivated, organised approach and the ability to schedule work and meet deadlines
Please be aware that all successful applicants will be subject to a basic DBS check and must provide a full 5 year checkable work history with no gaps over 28days before interview phase begins.
Apply today via CV and we will contact you within 3 working day to engage applicants in a telephone interview.