- Liv RR
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £0.00 - 10.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Logistics Recruitment Resourcer
Start date - February 2021
Contract length - 12 weeks with potentional temp to perm.
Link2Recruit are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Food manufacturing industry currently require a Recruitment Resourcer to join their successful business on a temporary on-going basis with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
- Have a background in recruitment or sourcing of candidates, ideally within the logistics or distribution sector, as this role will be recruiting drivers across all of our sites
- Have an understanding of different types of HGV/LGV drivers' licences, as well as a general understanding of supply chain, multi-drop delivery and trunking
- Have excellent reporting skills, as calls and interviews will need to be tracked and reported back to senior management/board level for the duration of the project
- Be motivated and pro-active, as these positions could (and probably will) go live during lockdown, so will need to be happy with lone working
- All the usual traits, ability to build rapport quickly, be happy to spend time on the phone with candidates, ability to multi-task (dealing with multiple vacancies across multiple sites) and be comfortable doing telephone interviews and writing up candidates answers onto ATS
There is the opportunity that the position could become permanent for the right candidate. The hours are somewhat flexible, it's 8-4/9-5 Monday to Friday, and the pay rate for the role will be £10.00 per hour.
Please apply online or us on 0151 227 5769 option 1.
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.