- Liv Resourcing Admin
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £0.00 - 9.00
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Job title - Resourcing Administrator - Interview Scheduling and team support
Start date - Beginning of February 2021
Contract length - 12 weeks temp to perm.
Link2Recruit are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Food manufacturing industry currently require a Resourcing Administrator to join their successful business on a temporary on-going basis with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
- Talking to Hiring Managers to understand their availability to interview.
- Talking to Candidates to schedule interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Confirming interviews through SAP success factors Interview scheduler.
- Working closely with resources to support them with agreed administration.
- Ensuring all interview communication is timely, accurate and done at pace and within agreed SLA's.
- Own the team "Ticketing" mailbox and ensure all tickets are effectively managed and closed.
- Support general enquiries from managers regarding resourcing, raising requisitions and adhoc requests.
- Has a strong customer service ethos and a high level of customer service.
- Is able to communicate both verbally and in writing very clearly.
- Builds strong stakeholder relationship.
- Works well within a team and is extremely collaborative.
- Is able to juggle and prioritise their own workload, working at pace where required.
- Is self-driven and able to work effectively from home. Can be flexible with hours required at times.
- Is good with technology and online systems - needs to be used to working with systems and has the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Someone who has excellent diary management skills and is used to working within a high-volume environment.
- Is used to working to strict SLA's and working to process.
- Worked within or supporting a resourcing team previously.
- Has used recruitment systems, ideally SAP success factors Recruiting.
- Is able to support resourcing activity, (CV search, pre-screening).
Please apply online or us on 0151 227 5769 option 1.
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.