- Runcorn, Cheshire
- £0.00 - 9.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Link2Recruit are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client require a cleaner to join their successful business on a temporary on-going basis with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
Duties will include-
- Cleaning and servicing of general and clinical areas including: - damp-dusting, high-dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, spray buffing, sanitary clean of bathrooms/ toilets etc.
- Servicing of general and sanitary areas including: - emptying bins, replenishing hand towels, toilet tissues, soap, and other supplies.
- Refuse must be correctly bagged and removed to a collection point in accordance with the 'Clinical Waste Policy'.
- Safekeeping of keys issued for the performance of cleaning duties.
For the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Physically Fit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with great career prospects within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based based in Runcorn, our client is situated close to public transportation links.
Hours of Work:-
5 days per week
09:00 - 14:00
Rate of Pay:- £9ph and is weekly pay
Overtime Available, opportunities for training and permanent positions available for right candidate.
Please apply online or call the Liverpool office on 0151 227 5769
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.
Key Words: Cleaner, Domestic assistant, Cleaning